Finally, today, I remembered to take some pictures and video. And yes, I was feeling very brave to put a picture of myself in a swim suit. Maryn used to be such a hesitant little girl, but the very first day we went to the splash park, she let loose and had a blast. She loves the water now! I thought I'd share some video of her playing in the fountains. I don't know what got her talking about Cookie Monster, but she seems very excited about it.
Monday, August 27, 2007
A Day at the Splash Park
Since this has been the hottest summer in the history of summers, with temps raging up into the high 90's and even the 100's (and we wouldn't want to forget the humidity!!), we have spent many days at the Louisville Zoo's new splash park. I love that it's only a short ten minute walk to the zoo, and I get to count it as exercise, because I sweat a lot while I walk. The zoo has made some great improvements
since I was there last...what was it?? 15 years ago! Wow, I'm old. It's a great zoo, and we have lots of fun! It's even better now that all the kids are in school. Last week Maryn and I got to feed the giraffes. Too bad I had forgotten my camera that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HOW CUTE! I must admit I wish there'd been a water park at the zoo when we were kids! And brave nothin'....lol you look great! Is your hair dark now? Wish I could've seen ya last weekend, things were NUTS! Maybe Christmas?
Omigosh! I love the part when it looks like she sucked in all the water and was scared--but no...she goes right back in.
wow.... you ARE the devil woman. You actually spoke of the Yankees in my cyber-presence. Anyway, maybe we'll see ya around sometimes. Once in a blue moon we like to go to 1st ward activities just to remind people we are comin' back.
Wow... that is a really dorky comment that I just made. Can you just ignore it and pretend that I'm actually very witty???
hot? sunshine? what's that?
seriously tho- JEALOUS, I am.
Post a Comment