Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bullseye!

So, check this out! This will for sure go down as a great day in history! Where is my journal??? I was practicing my dart game (not quite sure what I was practicing for...the big dart championship or something?) and I hit a bullseye!!! How awesome is that? In all my years of playing darts, and they are many years, I don't think I've ever made a bullseye. To all my fellow dart players out there, you'd better watch out, 'cause here I come!

Here's a close-up. I just barely got it inside, but inside it is!

7 comments:

Allison said...

NICE JOB!!!

Dani said...

You're an amazing shot! :) Yes, surprise it's me ;) I've loved your blogs and finally decided to let you know how great they are. I really enjoyed the tour of your house, I might have to steal your idea (if you don't mind the bogarting ;) and post one after I finish painting! We shall see! :)

Jessie said...

Very nice! It sure comes in handy especially when you are playing against your hubby!

Heather said...

You're hillarious....if I was there I'd give ya a HUGE blue ribbon. I don't think I"ve ever done that myself. Congrats! OH and the picture slide thing is EASY when I come in town I'll have to show you how to do it.

Ben and Krystal said...

If I remember right you were the best at throwing knives at that midieval festival too...!

Heather said...

BY THE WAY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY and day late. I couldn't find your email immediately so this is the only way I knew to let you know I didn't forget! Luv ya!

Dani said...

It was your birthday? I'm so sorry I missed it!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY! :)