Well, as you know, our poll closed this weekend and I thought I would announce the results. I think I should take this moment to say in our religion's defense: This was in no way endorsed by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. There, that's out of the way.
First of all, congratulations to those of you who guessed right with Elder Eyring being called as the Second Counselor in the First Presidency! To those six voters--you are either very inspired or you have a mole inside the First Presidency. (As if this whole thing wasn't sounding sacrilegious enough...) You may be asking yourselves: "What do I win??" Possibly an all expense paid vacation to Temple Square in beautiful Salt Lake City, Utah? (Hotel and transportation not included) Ooooo...how about free tickets to next April's General Conference? (Please see your bishop to claim some tickets) Well, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but we didn't actually plan on having the right answers on our poll...so we didn't create a prize package for the winners. Sorry about your bad luck and your good guessing skills put to waste.
Now, for those of you who possibly really did think Kade had a chance at becoming an Apostle, let me take this moment to contemptuously deride you. HA HA HA HA...HA HA HA! OK, I'm done. We did have 5 voters vote for Kade to become a member of the Quorum of the Twelve. Upon seeing the results, Kade did, for a moment, get his hopes up that he was a possible candidate for the position, but much to his despair, Saturday arrived and he had not yet received a call. Maybe next time.
Well, we hope you all enjoyed our little game, and weren't too offended at our irreverence and making light of things. It was all just for kicks and giggles, and didn't involve gambling as originally intended (wouldn't have that been fun???). We certainly hope you will all play again!
3 comments:
Loved the game, I was hoping Kade would get the call....oh well, like you said maybe next time! ;)
Disgusting..... You are simply disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself for putting on such an irreverent little "game."
Hmmm.... I wonder if sarcasm comes across as well over the internet as it does in person... Eh, guess we'll never know.
LOL, I must admit I didn't vote for the right ones. OH WELL! Yeah for the new leaders!
How'd you change the top of your blog...it look AMAZING?
Post a Comment