Maryn is such a silly girl, and loves to laugh and make others laugh. I love her goofy personality. She will spend all day playing with her cars, then come out of her room dressed up like this:
Starting from the top--That is a hula skirt on her head. She is wearing her favorite shirt, a tutu, the spiderweb skirt I made for her witch costume, and her pajama bottoms.
No dolls for this girl, but she loves to dress up!
This has nothing to do with your post, but you might want to bring pillows. Everything else we got. I guess Kade called and talked to Cody already but we have a pack-n-play and a crib. Either is up for grabs. We also have a blow up mattress and a twin bed up for grabs. But we only have 2 extra pillows. We r kind of lacking there. Can't wait to see you guys.
Heather never plays with her toys either. She only likes to dress up. She even puts pink tutus on her brother so he can join in the fun. Cute Picture of Maryn!
Hey Kade and Emily! I don't know you Emily, but I am an old CHS friend of Kade's! I am helping set up our 15 year class reunion and we need your info! We have a website and I can email you the info if you will let me know your contact info. My email is jeffandchelsea@yahoo.com, or you can contact me through my blog at www.gardnerlife.blogspot.com. I am excited to catch up with you! Chelsea (Thompson) Gardner
6 comments:
wow. she is stylin'.
oh, btw, i saw gas prices for 1.36...
What a goofball! She looks so proud of herself.
this is a girl after David's heart- watch out!
This has nothing to do with your post, but you might want to bring pillows. Everything else we got. I guess Kade called and talked to Cody already but we have a pack-n-play and a crib. Either is up for grabs. We also have a blow up mattress and a twin bed up for grabs. But we only have 2 extra pillows. We r kind of lacking there. Can't wait to see you guys.
Heather never plays with her toys either. She only likes to dress up. She even puts pink tutus on her brother so he can join in the fun. Cute Picture of Maryn!
Hey Kade and Emily!
I don't know you Emily, but I am an old CHS friend of Kade's! I am helping set up our 15 year class reunion and we need your info! We have a website and I can email you the info if you will let me know your contact info. My email is jeffandchelsea@yahoo.com, or you can contact me through my blog at www.gardnerlife.blogspot.com. I am excited to catch up with you!
Chelsea (Thompson) Gardner
Post a Comment