Ok, ok, I'm just kidding, you can continue your online shopping, don't worry.
I think my favorite part is at 00:13 when she gives the camera a barrel shot and waggles her eyebrows. It may be hard to see on this tiny little screen, but I swear she does it. I think she just might have a future in reality television.
The following pictures are just some random pictures I took of the girls the other night. [Just a quick note of "Thanks" to the person who invented digital photography. They must have had kids and were tired of developing pictures where one or both of their kids were doing something weird, disgusting, or just couldn't hold still.]
The tender picture:
The no one's looking at the camera picture:
The disgusting picture:
The weird picture:
The thoughtful picture:
8 comments:
What a doll! I love her brown eyes. So Maryn looks EXACTLY like Kade in the last picture when Kade is also deep in thought...or at least deep in thought about a dirty joke. Ha!
so cute!! both your girls are adorable! is it so fun having two girls???
LOVE the video! And, I totally saw the eyebrows at 0:13 The pictures are adorable, too, of course :)
So cute! I love Ailee's laughter. How do you ever get anything done when there is so much fun to be had?
Hey---I'm sorry to say we have not found your phone.
no photo shoot would be complete in our family without the "gross" picture. btw johnny likes your blog music. at least coldplay and a country song about still being a guy (here should follow some comment about that song being on kade's blog but its still too early for clever comments)
Aaaahhh, I love those cuties.
Hey Emily! You have the cutest girls ever! I love that laugh. There is no better sound than a child laughing. So cute! I love to be able to check up on you and your sweet family.
Those were sweet sounds!
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment