Wowsa! Have you checked out our Countdown to Graduation lately? Next week officially starts "Stress Week" for those of you who would like to participate. Up to this point I feel like this is all I've been able to do:
Ah, good times.
I have been able to pack up quite a bit so far, thanks to those who've given me packing supplies! Now, if only I can find us a place to live, I think I can finally sleep again at night.
You never fail to entertain me with your blogs. Whether it is some funny story, something about your family, or a stupid video I am always highly entertained. I get excited every time you post a new blog.
Haha. Let me know if I can help with anything. My last day of work is Thursday the 18th. I'd be happy to help out! Let me know if you ever think of anything....really. Don't be shy.
Ha! Where do you get this stuff. Hang in there. In July you'll be sitting in your new place thinking "ahhh, Colorado, west of the Mississippi, 8 hrs from family, feels good"
3 comments:
You never fail to entertain me with your blogs. Whether it is some funny story, something about your family, or a stupid video I am always highly entertained. I get excited every time you post a new blog.
Haha. Let me know if I can help with anything. My last day of work is Thursday the 18th. I'd be happy to help out! Let me know if you ever think of anything....really. Don't be shy.
Ha! Where do you get this stuff. Hang in there. In July you'll be sitting in your new place thinking "ahhh, Colorado, west of the Mississippi, 8 hrs from family, feels good"
Post a Comment