Thursday, July 02, 2009

We're...There

So, I apologize for my absence. It has been a CA-RAZY couple of weeks. Here's a quick summary of the happenings:
1. Packed a few boxes
2. Lots of family in town
3. Packed a few more boxes
4. Kade graduated
5. Packed a few more boxes
6. Said goodbye to family
7. Packed up a whole bunch of boxes
8. Movers came and took the boxes
9. Drove 1100 miles with husband, kids, and a plant from Kentucky to Colorado
10. We are here.
I will be back later, hopefully with photographs and perhaps details if I'm up for it. Right now I just want to have my furniture delivered.

4 comments:

pinkfrostycookies said...

Hooray! Congratulations! I'm a little sad thinking of you leaving Kentucky, but you guys in Colorado warms my heart. I hope you have fabulous neighbors. I'll be looking forward to upcoming posts. Good luck with everything!

The Wilkes said...

So glad you guys made it! Don't worry I had a going away party in your honor here! I hope unpacking goes well.

Laura Jansson said...

So glad you made it. Can't wait to see pictures and hear about your new place. Good luck getting settled. :)

Mbeth said...

now on to unpacking everything you've packed. yeah! good times!