This pumpkin was my favorite. For some reason, the shape turned out much cuter. The others were kind of square and may or may not look like pumpkins.
Thursday, October 01, 2009
Fall is Here...Time for Pumpkins!
The pretty falls colors and cool weather put me in the mood for pumpkins. It has definitely cooled down here (it even snowed for a few minutes a few weeks ago), so I put up my fall decor. I found a cute tutorial for pumpkins on my friend's blog. You can find it here. This is what I made.
Mine are done very cheaply. I found fat quarters for $.99 at Joanns, and used an old pillow for stuffing. The tutorial suggested home decor fabric, but I wasn't in the mood to browse the aisles with an unhappy child. This works for me!
This pumpkin was my favorite. For some reason, the shape turned out much cuter. The others were kind of square and may or may not look like pumpkins.
This pumpkin was my favorite. For some reason, the shape turned out much cuter. The others were kind of square and may or may not look like pumpkins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Super cute pumpkins. Your craftiness always inspires me. After you showed your pillows a while back I ended up making some of my own. Now, I want to make these too. Keep the craft ideas coming.
totally super cute. i'm once again inspired. maybe one day...when i have a cute house, i will follow in your footsteps!!
Post a Comment