Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I am Totally Cheap

Lately, Maryn has been obsessed with the movie Star Wars. Especially Darth Vader....the kid loves Darth Vader. One day I was wrapping some presents and I finished off a roll of wrapping paper. A wrapping paper tube has all sorts of great uses--a trumpet, a baton, and even......
a light saber!!

Yes, yes. I am such a cheap-o mom. Hey, she's happy that she has a light saber--I'm happy that I didn't have to spend $15 on another toy. You should be warned, though. It takes a lot of coloring with a permanent marker to color all of that. I think I lost a few brain cells.

3 comments:

Allison said...

You're not cheap, you're innovative.

The Wilkes said...

Ha! Too bad she's a year too late...Carter would have loved to have light saber fights with her! BTW, I'm pregnant... :) I'm not too big on announcing the excitement of watching my body slowly morph into a sea cow! But I do have to agree, I'm not lucky enough to get some giant twinkies for feet!

Mbeth said...

resourcefulness. dad should be proud.