trou-ble n. 1 difficulty or distress; vexation; affliction 2a inconvenience; unpleasant exertion; bother
And then, the dictionary should show Ailee's cute little face.
What am I going to do with this kid? She has learned how to climb. And, climb she does. She usually climbs up on something and gets stuck.
Then I hear this until I rescue her: Mom, mom, mommy, mom, moooooommmmy, mom, mom, mommy, mommy? Mom, mommy, mooooooommmmy, moooooommmmy, mom, mom, MOM, mommy, mom, mooooom, mommy, mom? MOM!We call this taking my name in vain. Sometimes I think I should just change my name to something she can't pronounce.With the climbing comes temptation. You know, like pulling all the tissues out of the box.
Or perhaps pushing the kitchen chairs up to the counter and finding snacks. And my personal favorite--throwing all the fruit from my pretty bowl that sets on the kitchen table. Oranges make a funny noise to both 1 year olds and 4 year olds when they hit the floor.
Do I deserve this? I think I do not.
4 comments:
hahahahahahah!! i laugh only because i know this is going to be me in a few short months. alexa was never and never has been a climber! but i jsut get this feelin' deep down in the pit of my stomach that miss payton is gonna be my mischevious one, climbing into, onto, off of and getting into everything!!! ohhhh...can't wait!
Oh, you gave me a laugh tonight. Thank you. I too am outnumbered. If Dash isn't unrolling the whole roll of toilet paper because it's on the counter where he can't reach it, then Amaya is dropping it into the toilet freshly filled with her business because it's not on the roll. Catch 22.
Ailee has gotten so big! I love that look on her face, she is too cute :)
I too feel your pain. Ailee looks so grown up in that picture, she was a lot smaller when you moved!
Post a Comment