Tuesday, April 06, 2010

I Love Bribery

You'll be glad to know that it worked. We went out for ice cream yesterday. What a sweet victory. We are going to try it again for 5 days. Maryn is an angel when she has incentive.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

It isn't bribery!! You are just reinforcing good behavior!!

Chelsea said...

Oh and I am glad it worked for you!!

Julie said...

Sugar is the main staple in our house! My kids have been making their beds for the last 3 weeks to find a piece of candy on their bed when they get home from school... maybe it will become a habit and they will make their beds without expecting candy some day. OR maybe they'll expect candy on their bed for the rest of their lives... I don't really care. Now if I could just get them to clean up the junk off their floor!