Sunday, May 16, 2010

Two's Company, Three's a Crowd

This is what Kade has been telling me since we found out we are expecting. It's official: we will have a crowd of children come November. Yikes! Sometimes it hits me what we have done. Now we will really be old and always tires. I am going from being double teamed to being seriously out numbered. What if they gang up on me? What if it's a boy? I don't know how to do that. Today, given the choice between a brother or a sister, Ailee chose a "budder." Maryn wants to name him Humpty Dumpty.
I guess there is no turning back, now.

15 comments:

The Grows said...

Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you guys. You will still be a great mom even if you are really out numbered.

Rachael said...

Yeah! Congrats to you guys! :)

ollie said...

suckers!

Laura Jansson said...

Congratulations, Em! I'm sure it's all a little scary, but you'll do just fine with three, I'm just sure of it :)

Chelsea said...

Congratulations!!!! 3 really isn't that much different than 2. At least for me it isn't right now. Maybe it will be when my baby gets to be a full blown kid and starts getting into everything! I guess I will find out! You are a great mother so 3 will be a piece of cake!

Mbeth said...

i don't worry too much about YOU having 3 kids. I do worry a little about KADE having 3 kids running around this world :)

Allison said...

Don't worry, and boys are fun.

CMortenson said...

congrats!! you'll do great with three. i'm a little nervous to take that next step...maybe one of these days! :-)

Jace and Tami said...

Congrats! Boys have a lot of energy, but they are so sweet and so much fun! Of course, I know nothing about girls so good luck with your coming trio.

The Austin Family said...

Congratulations! :)

Jessie said...

Congrats! Very exciting news for your little family!

pinkfrostycookies said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys...even though three does make you old and tired. But, that's not until #3 is mobile and into everything. Enjoy your current days of youth! :)

jasonandkaren said...

Congratulations!!!! Stopped by to see how things were going for you & I see you're expecting....three is wonderful, but four is even better! ;) I can't wait to see if you guys follow in our paths with all girls or bring a little budder for your girls. :) Either way..babies are such a blessing!!! Aww..our little Sophie is now 15 months old this coming week & it makes me so sad that the time goes by as quickly as it does the more you have. It's so fun to see how the wee one will look & behave...I wish they stayed small forever!! Tell your momma congrats & that I've been making her awesome pumpkin cookies w/ the sweet icing!!! Yummy!!! Take care & get all the rest you can now!! You'll do great & I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy your 3rd time around. You're a pro now! ;) Hope everything else is going well & Kade is enjoying his new job. Take Care & Congrats!!!!

Julie said...

So my question is... when do you get the MINI VAN??? Ha, ha! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Hi Emily!I am so happy to hear that you and Kade have a happy family (that's growing!!). It would be great to reconnect with you it's been so long!