Ailee decided the bag of Doritos was hers, and made them her lunch. Anyone who stuck their hand in the bag to get a handful was given the stink-eye.

The guys played football and baseball with the kids, and a few insta-friends at the park.
Austin taking a break from the games to grab a soda and strike a pose for the ladies.
Eh, I'm not for sure what Kade is doing in this picture, but whoever comments with the best caption wins 3 points. Points for what, I'm not sure---just 3 points.
Maryn discovered that our picnicking spot was crawling with ladybugs. Naturally, she spent the rest of the time playing with them and talking about how she was going to take them home. I was able to put an end to that idea by telling her they wanted to stay in the park with their families.
Cam, being his usual goof ball self.
This kid for sure has a thing for bugs.
3 comments:
"oy, i think i just sharded in my pants" is what kade is thinking!!
Oh my gosh, I was just about to say, "was that a shart?" Guess I'm not very original. But its that kind of face!
Tell Maryn I love the one legged picture--too funny :)
Post a Comment