A few Saturdays ago, we woke up to a very beautiful morning. The sun was shining, there were just a few clouds, it was nice and warm, so we decided to go on a picnic for lunch. As it goes around here, by the time we got ready, loaded up our picnic basket, grabbed our favorite smoothies, the day had drastically changed. We lost our sun....which in Denver terms means the temperature dropped 20 degrees. Then it got windy. At least the kids were pretty good sports and played for a while.
Here are few pictures from our chilly day at the park:
(This one isn't a big fan of the cold)
(This one gets crazy hair in the wind)
(This one had to wear her new hat....it's pink....like everything else she loves)
LOVE that pic of Maryn! All your girls are gorgeous, Em. I'm glad you had a good outing--even if it was cold :)... And thanks for your comment on my "Odds & Ends" post. Made me smile & miss you.
We had a similar experience the other day. Only for us it started raining 1 minute before we got there and stopped about 2 minutes after we left. But, we still had a little fun. I am glad you did too.
3 comments:
LOVE that pic of Maryn! All your girls are gorgeous, Em. I'm glad you had a good outing--even if it was cold :)... And thanks for your comment on my "Odds & Ends" post. Made me smile & miss you.
We had a similar experience the other day. Only for us it started raining 1 minute before we got there and stopped about 2 minutes after we left. But, we still had a little fun. I am glad you did too.
I cannot believe how gorgeous Ailee is!!! What a knockout! Oh the joys of messy little girls hair.
Post a Comment