So...here goes our Easter events.
First we had a fun little Easter Egg Hunt at the park with the families from church. We were divided up into age groups, so Ailee's group went first. She wasn't quite sure what to do. I always thought it was so simple. Egg=candy. Get as many as you can! I think she would have been perfectly happy with an egg in each hand.
Before Maryn's group ran off, we were able to get a picture of all the kids together. I called to Maryn, and she looked over and gave me the cutest smile:
I think all that is missing is the sparkle on her tooth, and a "ding!" sound. After their bags will filled and their prizes claimed, the girls gave me a quick pose. (Check out Ailee's face. The reason she looks a little orange [I call it her Fred Flintstone face] is because in our rush to get out the door, I forgot to wipe her face after dinner. I tried my best to edit it out, but it was just too dirty. What can I say? She's two.)
Then it was off to checking out their loot.
For Easter weekend, my sister, Erica, and her family stopped by for a visit. It was short and sweet, and there is more to come on that later. After church, the men went out to hide the Easter Eggs for the kids.
Cousins, all lined up and ready to rumble!
Ailee, counting her eggs before they hatch...or get eaten.
The "I want more candy" Craaaaazy Eyes
Maryn, who, when she wants to be, is quite the little model.
Maryn, who, when she wants to be, is quite the little model.
I had to get a picture of her hair. It's my new favorite hair style for her. We call it a funny bun, on the side. She has the best hair...as long as it's brushed.
This was Cora's first Easter. Though she didn't get to participate in the Easter Egg hunts, I had to get a few pictures of her in her pretty little Easter dress.
2 comments:
we didn't even get around to dying eggs. how lame are we? Anyway, I like the Easter Bunny egg up front there. that's a nice touch.
Happy Easter! Love those girls. I think you used that same bowl for your dyed eggs last year, and I can see why it's a perfect way to display them.
Post a Comment