Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Drooling...

This week is Teachers Appreciation Week at school. Today, they are serving a lunch to the teachers, so I volunteered to make a dessert. Now, I'm not really one to get all excited about baking, but I recently purchased a cookbook. I think this is the first cookbook I've ever bought myself, and I've already used it several times...it's a good one. Anywho, I found a delicious looking picture of Mini Cheesecakes in the dessert section, so I thought I'd try them out.


They turned out fabulous: Oh, delicious cheesecake. How I love thee.


It's odd. I made 24 of them, but only 23 made it to the school. Go figure.

5 comments:

Allison said...

So? You're not going to tell us what cookbook it is? Those do look very yummy.

Kade and Emily said...

It was the Our Best Bites cookbook. Love it!

Mbeth said...

i missed teacher appr. week while I was on maternity leave. I think you should make me some of those. I promise to teach your kids a thing or two :)

Roundy Clan said...

Um MAYBE 20 would have made it if I made them so I am impressed that 23 made it from your house! :)

Chelsea said...

Maybe you should share the recipe. I really want to jump into the picture with those and eat them all up! YUM!