Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Hairy Situation

I've recently determined that instead of growing children, I grow Chia Heads. Remember those? Well, if you don't, just look at pictures of my children at around 9 months, and you should get a pretty good idea of what they look like.


Maryn, at 9 months:

(true or false, this picture kinda looks like a celebrity baby mug shot)

Ailee, at 9 months:

Not the craziest of hair on this one, but by far, the biggest head. In fact, at her two year Dr's visit, my doctor asked me if someone in our family had a large head. The answer is yes, but I won't name him.

And finally, Cora, at 9 months:


This one has, by far, the worst hair. The poor thing has 2 very prominent cowlicks.


If anyone has any suggestions on what I should do to control Cora's hair, I would love to hear them.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Parker has those same cowlicks. That's why we buzz his hair, but I don't know how much she would appreciate that!!

Mbeth said...

eh, just shave it off. what use do babies have for hair anyway? that or some very intensive use of hair gel.

Darci said...

I would be proud of it! My girls are bald until they are 3!! You have 3 GORGEOUS girls... crazy hair and all!! :)