Monday, May 28, 2012

Some of the Many Talents of the Roundy Girls

A few weeks ago, there was a community yard sale down the street.  While Maryn scored a toy horse, Ailee got a sweet "new" guitar.  This girl really knows how to rock out!  I think I love it best when she makes the facial expressions to accompany her guitar playing.

 Our girls love music.  Some of the favorites around here include "Don't Stop Believin'," (listening to it now...oh yeah!) "Jessie's Girl," "Chariots of Fire," "Hey Soul Sister," "Poker Face," and of course, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun."  We love a good dance session.

Maryn thinks it's a pretty great trick to do a head stand (up against the wall) these days.  Anything for attention, right?  But check out those abs!  I think this girl is .0005% body fat.
Maryn starts swim team this week.  She has been pretty excited about it, and I hope she really gets involved and does well with it.  I'm sure there will be pictures to come.

No comments: