Friday, October 05, 2012

Seriously, Sometimes I Crack Myself Up

Recently, my friend, Allyson introduced me to a HILARIOUS iPhone app--Face Juggler.  You take a picture with two people in it, hit "juggle," and it swaps your faces.  She showed me what it did to her wedding picture...it was pretty darned funny.
So, Kade and I were out with another family one night at dinner.  All the kids were off playing in the sandbox (because who doesn't like sand mixed in with your hamburger??) and the adults had a few minutes to just chillax.  I mentioned this app, and one download later, we had this wonderful picture to always remember our evening by.


It is STILL crackin' me up!!

2 comments:

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

I am dying over here! So hilarious! I am going to have to download that app pronto!

Tammy said...

Ha ha!!!! My Sarah was reading the post with me and in a disgusted voice she asked, "Who's that lady?" Ha ha!