Monday, December 10, 2012

Two Much Two Celebrate

November means another birthday at the Roundy house!

Little Cora turned TWO!

I think she was pretty excited to have a moment in the spotlight.

But it only lasted a moment because everyone had to "help" her open her presents....
(and no, we have not adopted another child...well, in legal terms anyway.  That is our little neighbor girl.  They just moved in about 2 months ago.  We see her [and often her little sister] quite a bit, and even more frequently when her mom is out of town.  She was over playing, and when I told her she needed to head home because we were about to open presents with Cora, I couldn't dismiss the sad little look she gave me.  So, I invited her to stay.)



Our little birthday girl:

 As per my new tradition, I took Cora out one day and snapped some pictures of her:

Trying to master holding up 2 fingers:

Cora loves to copy--actions, noises, and people in general.  She is quite the mocking bird.  I love to watch her dance because she likes to get the facial expressions going!

Her favorite act is to sit in the shopping cart at the store and wave at passerby's.  Her sweet little "Hi!" is hard to resist.

This kids wants so much to be like her big sisters

It was pointed out to me how much she looks like Kade in this picture:

Life is one big game to this little girl:
I just love her to death!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh she is such a doll. i love how blonde her hair looks in that first photo.