Ah, that time of year when we get to dress/act however we want, call it a costume, and it's all socially acceptable.
Halloween is great!
This year, Kade and I were invited to a few Halloween parties, so I had to incorporate a 6 month preggo belly in to a costume for us. Here are our fabulous results:
I think I have some mad Tattoo Artistry skills!
The girls thought Kade looked "silly" but were pretty excited about my pretty hair and dress. Yikes!
On Halloween Day, Ailee brought home her homework, and I found this work of art on the back of one of the pages.
I feel that she has been well trained. I'm so proud of her!
During our trip to Hawaii in April, we picked up some Hula outfits for the girls. They (thankfully!!!) were happy about being Hula Girls this Halloween. Three little dancers ready to score some candy:
Showing off the pumpkins they made:
The tiniest Hula Dancer:
Ailee is always excited to be able to wear a "bra."
It's not often that you see a red headed Hawaiian!
The girls had a great time and loved Trick-r-Treating. I, on the other hand, have my glucose testing scheduled for tomorrow, so I'm doing my best to stay away from the candy. It's not easy!!
Happy Halloween! I'm off to eat another cheese stick. Boooo!
1 comment:
Yay, you're pregnant! What wonderful news. You look great, as usual. Do you know if it's a boy or girl? I love all the costumes! Way to be modest little hula girls! You and Kade rocked your costumes! I'm with you-I love dressing up crazy on Halloween. Hugh is a good sport and lets me dress him up.
Post a Comment