Since I didn't bother with Christmas cards last year, and we'd had an addition to our little Roundy family this year, I felt the need to send out cards this Christmas. Of course that would mean taking a family picture. Which would require decent clothing (anything without holes or stains). And cooperation from all parties involved.
It's stressing me out just thinking about it all again.
But, we sucked it up for a few hours one evening and managed a few family photos.
Our lighting was a little low by the time we got to our photo spot. Sometimes I forget just how much work it is to get 4 kids and myself looking acceptable.
I was content with our final outcome:
Of course we had to get a goofy one.
And, since we had Grandma and Grandpa around, we needed a picture of them with the kids.
Sweet little Cora
Our happy Ailee
Beautiful Maryn
And our spunky Kannon
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment