We just love the beach. I can't get enough of the fat sandy toes.
And happy smiles.
The kids are always looking for the prettiest seashells.
This year, we made our traditional Memorial Day weekend trip to South Padre with friends. We had a lovely weekend full of playing and sitting around and visiting.
Kade stood in the water, chatting with friends while his feet sank into the sand. Suddenly, I felt very tall.
Kannon didn't care much for the water, but loved digging in the sand.
Maryn and her friends spent as much time as they could boogie boarding.
Unfortunately, there were a lot of jelly fish in the water this year and we had to spend more time out than in. This kids found plenty of things to do to occupy their time.
We did our traditional night crab hunting.
Ailee and her friend, Kate.
That's a lot of crabs!
Catch and release.
Just a cute picture of Kannon.
Maryn and her friend, Caitlyne
One fine evening, we went out on the beach to get pictures.
The whole gang:
I think our group gets bigger every year!
We had to get a jumping picture! I love Ailee's carefree demeanor.
It was a lovely weekend. I'm already looking forward to next year.









No comments:
Post a Comment