Saturday, September 12, 2015

A New School Year

At the end of August, school finally started for Maryn and Ailee.  

Maryn is in 5th grade, and seems so grown up.  I will hold onto this year for as long as I can...I'm not sure if I'll be ready to send her off to Middle School next year!


Ailee is in 2nd grade.  She has a great teacher who has some great philosophies about teaching children.  


I loved it when she came home with this:


Maybe she'll still be living with us at age 25, but at least she will have a sweet ride!

I had to get one of these two together...it will be the last school year that they are together until Ailee starts her Freshman year of High School.


 Cora also started preschool.  She has been so excited, and loves going to school twice a week.  She started reading very well over the summer--she is so bright and loving.  We are so proud of her!


We hope that this is the best school year, yet!

No comments: