Monday, September 10, 2007

Maryn's Pictures...finally

I thought I would share Maryn's latest pictures. We actually had them taken about a month ago, but it has taken me that long to figure out how to install our scanner software onto our new computer and actually make it work. Our very old scanner isn't very compatible with our very new computer. I had to go about it the long way, and I'll be honest, I probably won't be able to figure out how to do it again.
Anywho, here are the pictures. I thought they turned out nice. I mean, how could you go wrong with such a cute subject???









5 comments:

Allison said...

She is BEAUTIFUL. I am not surprised with the relation she has to me how can she be any other way?

Jessie said...

She is so adorable. Reminds me to book Hadley's 5 year pictures!

ollie said...

What a cute little girl! And like someone else said, I need to get some pictures taken of my girls.

Heather said...

I love these pictures! I can't believe how big she's grown since I saw her. Then again she was only like 3 months last I saw her. LOL

Ben and Krystal said...

awwww...my second one is my favorite. I can't wait to have a Kiddie Candids type place nearby once more. I used to be so good about getting the kids pics taken...now all they get is lame-o school pics out here.