Monday, February 11, 2008

Too Much Time On My Hands

Well, here it is...another boring ,very cold and windy Monday. Maryn is sick today, so we stayed in and watched a lot of tv and made snakes with playdough. Pretty exciting 'round here. At least it is snowing outside now. That makes the view from my front window very nice.
I had a little bit of extra time on my hands while Maryn took a nap, so I followed my sister, Marybeth's, example and Simpsonized our family. Here is how it turned out:

You can do it, too at www.simpsonizeme.com. Have fun!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

How fun, I will have to try it when I get some free time.

Mbeth said...

well done.

ollie said...

hmmm... I think your simpson character has too much 'tude (that's attitude for those of you who don't have any).

The Wilkes said...

Very clever website! I think I like Maren's the best...I can totally picture it beig her.