Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Quilting

So, quilting is one of those dark corners of the crafting world that I haven't really explored. I often will see someone's handy work and think to myself, "I wish I had the motivation to do that." Well, I often check out a website called Thimble Blossoms to admire the work by Camille Roskelley and usually have a small debate with myself over wether or not I could actually tackle a project like this without any guidance. My favorite pattern on her blog is called "Bloom" and that is the one I really want for Maryn's room.
It just so happens that she is giving away a quilt to someone who comments on her blog. It's not just any quilt...it's the quilt I want. How convienent for me. So, check out Thimble Blossoms if you're interested in quilting or if you just want to see some amazing talent. And, be sure to post a comment for a chance to win.
Oh, and be sure to mention that I sent you there--more points for me!!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Thanks for mentioning me, hopefully someone does the same for you. So far I think I have been entered 7 times, I think.

Allison said...

I just hope someone we know wins.

Mbeth said...

another reason you should move to utah. whenever I have a sewing related need I go to Jill's for her help and watch her do it for me. I don't know how many quilts she's done, but mom on the other hand...

Jessie said...

No way jose! That quilt is mine!!! My sister is great friends with Camille and I have even talked to her on the phone. Good luck in the giveaway. I will be entering as well.

The Wilkes said...

Make me a quilt...

mom said...

It's way cute Em. You could do that!