Last Friday night we went to go see Kung-Fu Panda at the theatre. If you haven't read our movie review yet, we really liked it. I was pleasantly surprised. Getting into the Kung-funess of it all, Maryn spent Saturday like this:
Kung-Fu Maryn
Practicing our sweet moves
Then here are just some random pictures from our very exciting lives.
Ever wonder what Maryn would look like as a chipmunk?? Once again we are playing with our food (grapes) at dinner time.
Stealing some snuggles with the little one. I love that she's a snuggler!
7 comments:
I never really got a chance to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is an absolutely gorgeous baby and you look like you have never been pregnant before...let alone pregnant just a few weeks ago. I wish you the best and look forward to staying updated through your blog. Love, Heidi
Did you even have a baby? You look great already! We loved that movie too!
I have to agree...Kung Fu Panda was awesome! Are you guys interested in going to the Fair on Thursday evening??
Hey Emily! Congratulations on your new baby girl--she is sooo cute! Both your girls are just adorable! You look great & looks like things are going well! Christy from Dr.Besser's offfice called yesterday because she couldn't find your number. I didn't know the number, but I told her I'd find your blog and leave you a message...hope you don't mind! :) 241-4121 Take care of you & tell your Mom I said hello!
hahaha...i LOVE the first picture of maryn. it's priceless. you guys have too much fun at your house!
that has got to be the funniest picture of maryn to date.
You guys looked like you had a ton of fun! Heather keeps begging me to take her to Kung Fu Panda. I am not brave enough to take both my kids alone!
Post a Comment