Sunday, September 07, 2008

Baby Love, My Baby Love

I took these pictures a week ago, and I'm just getting around to posting them. Sorry. Already it seems like Ailee ("Aye-Lee" or like Hailey, but without the H, just in case you didn't know how to pronouce it) has changed. It's odd how one day you'll pick them up from bed and it feels like they've hit a growth spurt overnight!

I took some pictures in the same outfit Maryn had on in the picture on the sidebar to the right. I was trying to see how much they looked alike at this age. I sure can tell a lot of similarities, but a lot of differences, too.

I can even see similarities in their personalities. I'm so lucky to have such "easy" children. Sure, they have fussy/whiny times, but over all, they are both easy going and happy.

Maryn and I were just having a little bit of fun. Maryn has been such a good big sister to Ailee. I'm so proud of her. She loves to hold her and help her. Sometimes Maryn will get Ailee's binkie before I even get to her. And Maryn has an odd obsession with diapers. She likes to pull the fresh diapers out of the basket and smell them. Lately she's been toting diapers around in a Halloween bucket.

This picture looks like she's flexing her muscles for the camera. Perhaps we will have a body builder in the family?? Ha Ha, just kidding...have you seen me and Kade? There is NO chance that dream would ever pan out!

I love her cute little nose. Maryn has the same one. And check out the size of that melon!

Ailee has been such a blessing to our family. She is so sweet and lovable. Her smiles are a ray of sunshine. She loves to be cuddled and talked to. She's even starting to coo back and I love it! It makes the hard times worth it just to see her shining face.

8 comments:

Allison said...

She is a beauty! I am glad you are enjoying her so much.

Dani said...

Gorgeous.....darling.....angelic! Those were the first three words that came to mind! :) I love the "matching" picture to Maryn - it's fun too see the differences.

Love your new "look" :) I heart LeeLou.

Collette and Kevin said...

she's such a sweet little thing. p.s...i know your friend lara jansen (sp?). we just had a nice little visit at the dr's office where she works as alexa had a little run in with a rock this morning! you should take your girls to brownsboro peds...lara told me to convince you!!

Laura Jansson said...

ha ha, i like Collette's comment above... you should bring your girls to my office for sure :) I love the pics of Ailee, by the way. You have two super cute girlies :)

Chelsea said...

She is SO Beautiful! Both of your girls are!

Jessie said...

She is adorable. I can't believe how fast they grow up!

Ben and Krystal said...

Aww she's a keeper- I love the muscle flexing pic the best- freakin awesome!

Roundy Clan said...

I have a picture like the one off to the side where it looks like she is flipping you off! Classic and I get so excited to see new pictures of her so keep posting them.