Our friends, the Rangitsch's, were good enough to invite us out with them on Halloween, since our neighborhood gets a big thumbs down on tricker treatin'. Maryn had a blast keeping up with the boys, and even went in the haunted house, accompanied by Kade, of course. She got a huge amount of candy, so she was on a crazy sugar high. She must of gotten burned out, because after about 3 days of "the rush" she stopped asking for candy. Her candy bucket is still on top of the fridge, just daring me to get fat.
All the kids before trick or treating.
Ailee was a sweet little kitty and only begged for milk, not candy.
Now, on to the next big news: Ailee has hit a big milestone. She rolled over this week. Hurray for our little bug! I can't believe how fast she has grown. She's full of spunk and loves to smile. Sometimes I can get her in the right mood and make her laugh.
Below is a short little video of her practicing the breast stroke.
Ok, not really...I think that lesson is next week.
1 comment:
Hey Em I found the frog at a store here called Winners. They are like TJ Maxx and I think carry some of the same things.
Post a Comment