She's at it again....that crazy quilter, Camille, from Thimble Blossoms is having another quilt giveaway. Go check it out. You never know, you just might win!
that is what i need a child for. They are quite like what mike has talked about finding: "a decision-making midget." I think a child would fit the bill. In fact, the tomato Juice stuff (Known as "the Corey Special" in our house-I leave out the word "tomato" so mike will eat it) sounds fantastic and is going to happen for dinner tonight!! Thank you maryn!
4 comments:
Well now if I don't win, YOU BETTER!
If only she didn't do it randomly, but chose on levels of how cute your kids are. You and I would be at the top everytime.
that is what i need a child for. They are quite like what mike has talked about finding: "a decision-making midget." I think a child would fit the bill. In fact, the tomato Juice stuff (Known as "the Corey Special" in our house-I leave out the word "tomato" so mike will eat it) sounds fantastic and is going to happen for dinner tonight!! Thank you maryn!
Well I was going to enter, but seeing as how there are 469 entries, well, my chances are super slim. LOL
I've got to email you for some pro-tips on how you painted that beautiful dresser of yours. I need to pick your brain about that! :)
Post a Comment