Happy Valentines Day!!
I apologize for this kinda lame picture. I ran away from home this week, to go visit my family in Idaho and Utah. I'm at the mercy of my mom's computer and whatever picture she has stored on her computer at this time. Unfortunately this is the only picture of Kade and me showing any kind of lovey-dovey affection. Pretty romantic, eh?
(And just for clarification, this picture was taken back in 2004 in my parent's backyard when they lived in Kentucky. Kade was 27 and I was 23. Our youthful looks can be such a curse.)
4 comments:
I don't know. I think cannabalism is very romantic.
What can I say? My wife is hot, sexy, and quite tasty!
You two are funny! You been to UT already? Let me know maybe we can get together! :)
It seemed there was a tad too much twinkle in your eyes...then I realized it was pre-children! :) sigh...
Post a Comment