For the longest time I have been wanting to find a way to memorize all the Apostles. I have the hardest times with names and such. Well, a few weeks ago, my sister in law sent me this link, and I thought I would share it with you all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgXhB3C6s1M
I wanted to just put the video on my blog, but I'm too tired to figure it out right now. So, save me the energy, and you do the work yourself by clicking on the link. I was also able to find the sheet music here (scroll down until you see "Extras" then click on the "Apostle Song Sheet Music"):
http://lds.about.com/od/seminary/a/scripture_songs_3.htm
Enjoy!
2 comments:
i use to know a memorization trick i learned in primary that worked for a long time, but now its only half useful.
I like it because it also tells you a little something about each one too.
Post a Comment