Friday, July 02, 2010

Once, Twice, Three Times a Lady


Well, we've done it again. Number 3 is a girl. The good news is, we don't have to change up any colors, and she can just move right in. The bad news is, we are running low on name options....but, I'm sure we'll figure it out.

6 comments:

The Wilkes said...

3 little ladies running around...I think I'll send u a big box of kleenex as a present for all the tears from little emotional girls! But it will be awesome to have a bunch of sisters when they're older...I think it's great! Congrats!

Collette and Kevin said...

how fun! congrats. kevin says if we have another girl, we MIGHT try again for a boy but after that, NO more trying...he can't live with that many women!! lol! kade has is work cut out for him!

ollie said...

And that's why you should always have the name "Ollie" in the mix when it comes to baby names. It's beautifully gender neutral.

jharp said...

Congratulations on the baby. My husband (Ryan Palmer) said to tell Kade congratulations.

Chelsea said...

Congratulations!!!

Heather said...

CONGRATS we find out on Thursday....we must be due fairly close to one another, when are you due?