Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Goody Two Shoes

A few weeks ago, my little sister, Marybeth came for a visit. She, too, is expecting a little girl, so naturally we had to craft out some little girl things while we were together. I found an uber-cute pattern on Etsy, and this is what we came up with:
But wait...
...not only are these sweet little shoes super cute, they are also reversible!!!
TA-DA!!
Two shoes in one.
I can't wait to have little feet to put inside them.

4 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

I LOVE them! Seriously the cutest little shoes ever. And you MADE them! Next time I have a baby, if it's a girl, I'm totally ordering a few pairs from you :) Nice work!

The Grows said...

Those are so dang cute. I kind of wish I was having a girl now.

sterlingandbrandi said...

Soooo cute! Perfect for little teeny feet!

Roundy Clan said...

Which pattern did you order? I look at baby shoe patterns ALL the time on etsy and never know which one to buy so I just dont' buy one...Yours are adorable!