Friday, November 12, 2010

Introducing.....


CORA CASTINA ROUNDY
Born November 10, 2010
8 lbs 2 oz

13 comments:

Allison said...

Welcome to the world little one. You have lots and lots of relatives, but none of them are as great as your Aunt Allison.

Chelsea said...

She is just adorable! Congratulations!!!!!!

Laura Jansson said...

Congratulations!! I love the name Cora, so cute! :)

sterlingandbrandi said...

So cute!!!!! I don't think I've ever seen such a pretty newborn before! (and I have two cute kids!)

TheWeaverFamily said...

She is beautiful! Congrats! :) Hope Mommy and baby are doing well!

The Grows said...

Congrats. She is so beautiful.

Erica said...

She's a cutie! She looks like Ailee!

Darci said...

What a gorgeous baby!! Hope you are doing good...take all the offers to help that are available! It's so worth it! Love the name too!

Mbeth said...

oh, i just wanna pinch those little cheeks! and don't listen to that allison girl. your favorite will definitely be your Auntie Beth.

Jessie said...

Congrats! She is adorable!

Roundy Clan said...

YEAH! Congrats

Heather said...

Oh my gosh...how did I miss this, CONGRATS! She's a cutie, looks a lot like Ailee! Love her little name to, where'd Castina come from?

jasonandkaren said...

Another beautiful baby girl to add to your other two precious girls!! Congratulations to your entire family-she looks soooo sweet!!! Such a sweet picture & such a sweet time!! I pray you can enjoy every moment & the first weeks will go smoothly for you. Look forward to seeing more pictures, but I know how crazy it can be. Tell your momma hi for me...and Mary Beth! :) Take care & snuggle all you can-they grow so quickly!!!
Much Love-Karen,Jason, Hannah, Ella, Kate & Sophie H