I was in Kade's car, on my way to the grocery store the other day, when I heard a song on his Beatles cd. I felt, at the time that they were singing specifically to me, so I put the song here, on my blog. Turn up your speakers and have a listen. This version isn't by the Beatles, but by some other wanna-be, but it's close enough.I have a two week old baby, and this is how I feel.
4 comments:
That song is hilarious & how perfect for a momma with a new baby...with two other little girls also needing her attention. I do hope you wouldn't want a cigarette..you just are too cute to smoke & it's really bad for the children. The first weeks are so hard...with each one I think it gets a little more difficult to stay awake...your just soooo tired!!! What in the world did we do with our time when we only had one?! It's a shame we can't take a nap during the day when the baby sleeps-that would be too easy! Hang in there & I hope you get some sleep over Thanksgiving--be careful & don't eat too much turkey! I've heard that it can make you sleepy. :))
tell you what, listening to that song sure isn't going to help the feeling. sorry. i wish i could help.
Oh dear, I remember that feeling! I wish I was closer so I could help you with all those cutie pies. :) Hang in there!
Perfect.
Post a Comment