Friday, January 14, 2011

2 Months

Here's our little Cora at 2 months old:

I actually took this picture to email to my sister so that I could show her the cute little headband I made (which was SO easy!), but I managed to catch a little smile, so I had to post it. I love her smile. And even more, I love how her eyes smile, too. Cora is a happy little baby, who enjoys taking in the world around her. I hope she grows up to be smart, like Maryn, and contented, like Ailee. In the meantime, I'm going to continue playing dress up with this one.

4 comments:

Allison said...

She is so pretty. I can't wait to see her.

jasonandkaren said...

Oh..she is beautiful & I love her sweet little smile!! I can't believe she's already 2 months old! Adorable & I love her headband-very impressive! ;)

Laura Jansson said...

What a pretty little girl!! :)

Jill said...

emily -- she is too cute. Hurry and come see me so I can hold her!!!