Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Garden of the Gods

My big brother, Ryan, came out for a visit from Phoenix this last weekend. Pretty much we just bummed around, hung out, and as the Corey's usually do, ate. As it happened, we had a beautiful, somewhat chilly weekend, so on Saturday, we ventured out to Garden of the Gods down in Colorado Springs. Here are just a few pictures to remember it by:
More proof that these two can be within a foot of each other, and not fighting
Playing on/in between the rock formations
Maryn and Kade
Me 'n my brother, Ryan
Future rock climbers
A nice view of the the Kissing Camels
Kade, squishing a tiny rock climber.Or, maybe he was about to pinch his butt, I dunno....
Just a cute one of Ailee
Maryn found a rock and decided it was perfect for posing...silly girl!
The gang's all here!


It was a beautifully sunny day, up until the end. We rolled out of there just as a storm rolled in. It was a fine day, and a great way to get some energy out of those little girls.

5 comments:

Mbeth said...

ryan will bee happy to see that he made the blog

Allison said...

What a great place to bum around for a day.

Ryan said...

I am estatic! I love when I make the blog! Thanks for being a great hostess!

The Wilkes said...

Such cute girlies! And when can I hire you to make me a super cute duvet?? Miss you guys. Can't wait until August!!!!

Laura Jansson said...

So fun for Ryan to come & visit :) Your girlies are just too cute, Em. Miss you lots! I always think of you when we go to the zoo & pass your old street :)