Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Help Me Get Freebies!

So, last Saturday, I went over to a gal in ward's house and she took pictures of my girls. She used them as models for some hair accessories for an etsy site. Anyhoo, she just posted some of the pictures on her blog:
http://blueprintsphotography.blogspot.com/

She emailed me and said that if I can get 25 people to go to their post and leave a comment, she will give me a free 8x10 pictures. I'm all about free, people. If it's free, it's for me! Am I right??

So, head on over and leave a comment! Pretty please! My girls are the "Vintage Cuties." My personal favorite, though I thought they were all cute--I mean seriously, with subjects like my girls, how can they not be cute--was the last one of Cora in the blue tutu. I totally made that. It was so easy.

Thanks for your help!!

No comments: