Look at this fun little craft I did:
If you want to make your own, you just need to cut up a 2x4 into 6, 5, and 4 inch blocks (two of each, and the "m" is a 4" turned on it's side). Paint them, and slap some paper on with ModPodge. Stick on your vinyl, distress if you wish, add a top layer of Modpodge and put on any embellishment. Oh, and put a cute little knob on the "m." Aaaaaand you're done!
6 comments:
I can't wait to copy this
I'm waiting for the Emily Roundy Crafty blog to start so I can pitifully attempt to follow your tutorials.
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!
love it! ditto what erin said!
Cute. I have always wanted to do the blocks but I seriously have no where to put them. Do you use your sihouette much? I want one SO bad. We almost bought one at Christmas time but with all the money we were spending on moving I decided to be safe and wait. Now I'm kicking myself. haha
This is honestly how far behind I am in checking blogs. This post is the start of all the ones I caught up on today! And so I have to say this:
1. You are so funny. Really hilarious. And I wish I hung out with you more and that you weren't moving!
2. Your crafts are so cute! Love them! And I'll probably copy them soon, for sure the 4th of July blocks at least.
3. Your trips looked really really ridiculously fun.
Post a Comment