Broken. I think.
I can't remember ANYTHING. Except that I need to send off an email. So I'll come upstairs, spend an hour on the computer, and totally forget to send that email. I can't type (and in my normal sphere, I'm actually a great typist). And the word "forty" gets me every time I write out a check.
I forgot that we were supposed to go to a friend's house on Saturday. D'oh!
I feel like I have mentally checked out from my church calling.
I'll go into my craft room to start on a project, pull it all out, then just stare at it. What's wrong with me? Do I need to start taking herbal supplements? Is it the daily 5:30am wake up call from a baby who's just looking for a binky? Maybe it's this crappy rainy weather. I am so ready to be in shorts. Getting a sunburn while the kids play at the park.
Anybody have any suggestions to fix my brain?
4 comments:
More sleep. Easy right? More water, as if you could go to the bathroom more. And more Omega 3 Fatty Acids, such as: salmon, walnuts, and other stuff.
At least that's what I hear will help with the mommy brain.
No help from me, but if you find out the answer share it with me. I have the same brain problem. I keep going in to the same room knowing that I was suppose to do something in there and hoping that if I keep reentering that it might come to me. Not working.
let me know when you find a cure. I was thinking i would get it all back after the baby came. I got a little back, I guess. at least now I can remember conversations that I've had. And names of people that I know well. but that's about it as far as brain improvement.
I know where your brain is....it's on the beach in California and you only have to wait two months before you get it back!
Post a Comment