My sister, Jill, sent me this cute sun hat for Cora, before she was born. I thought I was pretty lucky to have found a sweet little swim suit that matched it perfectly.
And a silly picture to finish off our photo shoot.
On another, and completely different note, Cora turns 7 months old today. She is my little explorer. Cora the Explorer. I know, go ahead and laugh. My brother was so good to point out that Cora rhymed with Dora not long after she was born. I'm ok with it, as long as Cora doesn't develop an annoyingly loud voice, and talk in a mix of English and Spanish daily.
Little Cora loves to roll around on the floor. She usually keeps rolling until she hits something, or gets stuck. The other day, I had put her down on the floor in her room while I helped Ailee. When I came back, I could hear her fussing, but I couldn't see her. I peeked under her crib, and there she was, a little sad, but kind of curious about all the junk under there. Today, she decided to give it another try.
I mean, what better to keep a baby entertained than crinkly bags of diapers, boxes that make squeaky noises when you rub your feet on them, and lots of "lost" toys?
Whatever keeps her happy!
3 comments:
Bethany & Ailee have the same swimsuit! :)
I fell in love with it when I saw it. It's even cuter on. ;)
holy cow. i have cute nieces. I just want to reach out and pinch cora's cute little cheeks.
Post a Comment