I absolutely LOVE it when my kids start drawing. It's hilarious what comes out of their head, through their hands, and on to paper.
This is Ailee's self portrait. It's from a few months ago, I'm just getting around to posting it. Her art work has even improved over that time. Her E's no long have 7 lines, and now, most of her people have mermaid tails. I was going to scan and post her most recent picture of me (as a mermaid, and wearing "makeup.") but she got ahold of it this morning and covered it in stars. Next time, for sure.
This is Ailee's self portrait. It's from a few months ago, I'm just getting around to posting it. Her art work has even improved over that time. Her E's no long have 7 lines, and now, most of her people have mermaid tails. I was going to scan and post her most recent picture of me (as a mermaid, and wearing "makeup.") but she got ahold of it this morning and covered it in stars. Next time, for sure.
2 comments:
Too cute! Ok I'm really commenting on your Sherlock Holmes review...YES they totally mumbled in the first. I watched it on DVD for the first time and had to keep rewinding it to hear what they were saying.And you'd think I was an 80 year old lady with the volume turned up so high and was still having trouble!
I agree! It's so fun to see their drawings. Sarah has moved on from drawing two legs sticking out of a big head. She's added a skirt which is fitting since she wears a skirt just about everyday. :) My Emily was tired of me not blogging so she's taken over my blog. Ha ha!
Post a Comment