A few weekends ago, we drove up to Gatesville to visit with those other Roundy folk. I'm so glad we live closer to them, now. It's been so nice to get to know them better and I'm pretty stoked that we have family that lives closer than 8 hours away! We had a fun day, just relaxing. We went out and got a bite of pizza to eat, played at the park for a bit, then just hung out and visited for a while at their house.
The girls and their cousin, Madison:
Litte Miss Madison:
Cora loved their dogs, and would squeal "Puppy!!" every time she caught a glimpse of them. And she loved the doggie door, too.
Kurt and Kade
Kurt, Stacy and Madison
You can't help but love this little family!
2 comments:
I wish we could get picture like that with ALL the Roundy girls, there are many.
I love the "Cora door" pictures. Seriously still giggling.
Post a Comment