Monday, March 24, 2014

Raising Arizona

Over Spring Break this year, we decided to take a trip to Arizona.  Kade wanted to catch a Spring training game, and I wanted to see my brother and meet his fiancé.  

We drove.

It was a looooong drive.

But worth it. 

It was fun to be with my big bro, and to get to know Karolyn.  We went to a baseball game, and spent plenty of time at the pool.  I even got to skip out for a few minutes to go see my friend, Erin. 

These little girls couldn't get enough pool time:


Ayden (my nephew) established his dominance with the squirt gun




Carson (my other nephew) is a little camera shy, but I managed to sneak a picture of him


Maryn wanted a picture with Aunt Karolyn baking cookies.  This was totally staged. 


Kade holding Kannon at his first baseball game


If they weren't swimming, the kids were building with Legos



The good thing about Arizona is that you can count on warm, sunny days.  We ventured out to the park one day to enjoy the sunshine.





A group photo (minus Karolyn) at the park


It was a great vacation.  I'm so grateful that my kids are good travelers.  Even Kannon was a trooper about being stuck in his carseat for 16 hours!  Hopefully we can convince them to come to San Antonio  next time!!

No comments: