Sunday, June 01, 2014

Mowage. Mowage is what bwings us togetha today.

My brother got married in May.  I can't even begin to express how happy/excited I was for him.  And for his fiancé Karolyn--I mean, maybe I just have sister goggles, but I think my big brother is a pretty great, guy!

Just a few (ok, a lot) pictures from the events:

Caught a sweet moment between Kannon and my mom during during the night before the big day.


My mom is a really good grandma.  I will always appreciate that.

The morning of the wedding, friends and family got together for breakfast.
Mike, Marybeth, Jenni, and a family friend from years and years ago, Chapin.


Ryan and Karolyn, probably grateful to have a moment to sit down together to eat.


I never realized just how much I look like my mom until I saw this picture of us.


Since there were so many of us from out of town, they arranged some sweet transportation for us out to the temple in Gilbert:


The party bus.



Little man was looking pretty sweet in his bow tie:



The Gilbert Temple.  


The ceremony was nice.  I love feeling the Spirit in the temple.  It's like a breath of fresh air.  I will always remember the happiness I felt to look around the sealing room and see so many of my favorite people there with me.  I wonder if that's what it will be like in Heaven.

Mr. and Mrs. Corey


Had to get a dorky selfie with my bro.


Off to the reception now.

Erica, Corbet and little Lanie.  Caught Corbet mid-bite.


Jill, Erica and Dad


Marybeth and little Will


Mom and Chapin--two women I admire!


Jenni and Steve


Jill and I


Enjoying the Italian Sodas with Kade


Yeah, this one is totally staged, but I love it:


It was a happy party.

Mom and Ryan


After a nice dinner, we cleaned up the tables and the dancing started, thanks to a 70 year old woman who busted out the Electric Slide.  So much fun!

I was trying to get creative with my picture taking.



Mostly, we are just looking up everyone's noses.  Good times.

It was a weekend filled with happy memories.  I like my family, and I love them.

No comments: