Monday, June 02, 2014

Storming the Beach

Over Memorial Day weekend we went along with several other families to South Padre.  I think it has become a yearly tradition…it's a good one.

Of course, we had to get our yearly picture out at the sand dunes on the end of the island.  I love Maryn's enthusiasm and Ailee's smile in this picture the best.


Watching the sea gulls hover


Ailee and Abby got a little sandy...


This was the beginning of a pretty sweet beach front community that all the kids pitched in to build.  


Seriously, this is the life.


Little Cora


Sun bathing beauty!


Catching some waves


One of our favorite things about these condos that we stay at is that they have a pool to clean all the sand off in.


All the kids…too bad not many of them are looking at the camera


Another jumping family picture.  It's a thing.


The Ladeez!


Another one of the Ladeez and a photo bomber!


It's pretty clear how much we love going to the beach.  Kids are entertained, I get sunshine, Kade tolerates it.  I'm sure we'll be back here next year, too!

No comments: