Sunday, November 15, 2015

Cora the Five Year Old

Someone had a birthday this last week.


She has been MORE than excited...for MONTHS!  Life in general is a pretty big deal to Cora.  I love her enthusiasm.  It can be contagious and entertaining.


She has grown up so fast.




And what would a party be without presents?




Since she hit the magical year of 5, Cora got a friends party, too.  There were about 5,890,831 little kids running around.  My intent was to have an outdoor party, but the weather wouldn't cooperate.  So, we had to improvise.  We moved the couches and rolled up the rug in the family room...and blew up the bouncy house.  I wish I'd gotten a picture.  It was epic.  

The only pictures I did take were of Cora and her cake...


...and one of her and all the party guests.  Ok, there were only 11 extra kids.  And they were all pretty good.  And I think we all had a great time celebrating this sweet little girl. 


No comments: