Sunday, November 01, 2015

Halloween 2015

Between dance recitals and Disney World, we had a lot of Halloween costumes to choose from this year.  The only one I had to make a costume for was Kannon, and he didn't really have much of an opinion, so I made him a Luke Skywalker Costume.

To start off the festivities, Cora had a little parade and party with her preschool class.  I got a cute picture of all of them (and their teacher, Mrs. Woodard) in their costumes.  


Ailee used one of her dance costumes and dressed up as a Rock Star.  We even used our imaginations to make her a little microphone headset


Maryn dressed up as a Vampire:


And Cora was the prettiest Princess Belle out there:


 Our little Luke Skywalker.


He was mostly interested in the candy in his hands, but I hope that someday, he'll appreciate just how cool his costume was.


Our friends, the Browns, had come into town for a few days, so their girls, Amanda and Anna, went trick or treating with us.  


Sadly, it was kind of a rainy Halloween, so the kids weren't out for very long. But the funnest part is getting dressed up, and counting your candy afterward, so I think everyone had a good time despite the wet weather.  

No comments: